Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
7,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I spotted this Cobra At Factory Five this morning. It was a real nice color. the pics dont do it justice. BTW i was told this car is owned by Craig T Nelson

·
Registered
3,471 Posts
He's gonna be really pissed that you spray painted over his license plate! ;)
Does he live in the area? What's the story on the car?
RR

·
Professional Internet Browser
9,945 Posts
I believe that is portfino blue, an origonal color. Todd Buttrick's car is painted that color. He was at the factory today too I would assume because of the septemberfest.

·
7,855 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont think it was the same color as Todds. I saw both today. this was much brighter and deeper. It could be that it was under florescent lights and the other was out side.

·
Professional Internet Browser
9,945 Posts
At the lime rock show, 3 cars had "portfino" blue and they were all different. The flourescent lights don't help either. Paint looks totally different under artificial light.

·
Charter Member
158 Posts
The story I got was that he bought it as a fund raiser for Cystic Fibrosis and was supposed to give it away and never did. When FFR called him on it he just gave them the car and said he could not do it or something to that effect. So now they are not sure what to do with it because the lawyers told them that if they sell or give away the complete car that they are liable for it if something happens.

·
7,097 Posts
Well Hell Snowjoker...they can pull the wind wings and give it to me as a kit! :D

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I saw that car Saturday.What Mike calls interesting I'd call purdy
.Seriously I dont know the color name or code but whomever decided on it made an exellent choice :eek: .

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,854 Posts
Looks like the color I am striving for..!!!!

I am tending towards Alanta Blue (BMW) but this portfino looks like a great choice.. I hate this part of the build!!!!! Urrrgh!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.