Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to add the metal pads to my standard Mustang pedals and dress it up. I have the setup directly from the Mustang and my car is built. Who has the best ones to retrofit without tearing up my car?

I've been away for a while, so maybe this has been already answered. Thanks

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman FFR-4618
2,192 Posts

·
FFCobra Captain
11,720 Posts
Wow...pretty cool. One of my old posts is being referenced to help answer a question. That was way back when I didn't know anything. Now I know just enough to survive.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,899 Posts
I like have the AC type. They come in a rough cast and they need some cleanup to really make them look good. I sanded and buffed mine for a nice finish and needed to slot the back mounting blocks to mount them to the pedals. You cut the stock pedal pad off to mount them. Some guys just side mount them to avoid slotting them though and seems to work as well. G.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
I just changed my petals to Russ Thompson's. Drove on the old Mustang for a year and should have changed them a year ago. They make a big diffrence in feel, you'll like them.

Bought them from Breeze, easy to install.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.