Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ff cobra master craftsman
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is any one running the innovate lm1 and using the analog out to hook to the factory 02 for narrow band simulation?, how does it work and what is the best way to hook into the sensor wire. i just reinstalled my cats to try to get a inspection sticker there is really not enough room to weld in another bung. also does the ford computer throw any codes if the heater circuit is not hooked up?.

·
ff cobra master craftsman
2,783 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
ttt

·
Professional Internet Browser
9,945 Posts
If you dont already have the innovate, get the zeitronix unit. It is much smaller, faster, has more capability built in without external converters, and is more accurate. One of its features is an adjustable narrowband simulated switching point.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
12,975 Posts
Wrench I use the Inovative wide band.
Do you only have the LM1 and no other boxes?
Look in the Log works instructions. They come on the disc you recived or can be down loaded off Inovatives web site.
What you would do is replace one of your stock O2 sensors with the wide band O2 sensor.
Once done piggy back your computers o2 sensor wires onto the wide band sensor,connecting it to the LM 1.
This allows the wide band sensor to be read by the computer at same time you can watch the afr on the meter.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.