·
Registered
9,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Really? :|

·
Senior Charter Member
1,750 Posts
Right!!! Hope the site is making a bunch of cash off this. At least for us that are signed in its something you would have click on.

·
Registered
1,253 Posts
I'm not sure what you're talking about, and i wonder if it's because I'm in "CLASSIC" view.

You may want to change your view too.

Scroll down to the bottom of the page (ALL THE WAY DOWN) until you see a pull down menu on the bottom left. Change your view from FULL VIEW to CLASSIC VIEW. That may help your problem.

If this is unrelated to your problem, well...............can't help.

Dave

Attachments

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Supposed to say 'Mazda' but my keypad's 'z' is a little wonky.

I still use the classic setting and am seeing a bunch of Mazda ads all over the forum.

·
Official OLD GUY
3,783 Posts
save yourself . . .

Three words:

"Adblock Plus"

and a

"VPN"

Doc :beerchug:

·
Junior Charter Member
1,384 Posts
I don't see any Mazda ads

·
Senior Charter Member
1,750 Posts
They are semi-disguised posts, spread around here and there.

·
Charter Member
354 Posts
I using the Classic mode and I see them at the top with the “Sticky Posts”
They’re showing as sponsored posts, Mazda and titlemax.

·
Senior Charter Member
2,257 Posts
I see these. They are just thread titles in the "sticky" section at the top, without a single post in the thread. In the "sticky" section of the Roadster forum is a thread titled "Mazda Racing Is Bringing This Family Together in the Best Way". The Off-Topic section has this one, "Sleek, Sophisticated and Powerful: Why the 2019 Mazda3 Sets the Bar High". 4.6L Roadster has this one "Off-Roaders Will Fall in Love With the 2019 Mazda CX-5: Here’s Why". They are titles of threads in the sticky section of each location of the forum, started by "Mazda", without a single post in any of the threads.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I have never noticed these before. I always log into active topics, so I haven't seen these threads. But if you go to any forum directly, they are on top mixed in with the sticky threads.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I'm in classic mode and see them. I'm assuming the ads the OP are referring to are the threads that are located next to the stickies in all the different forums. They blend in. Unless there is any other pop up ads they are referring to, then I don't see anything else.

·
FFCobra Craftsman
22,698 Posts
It's weird. I am on Chrome and AdBlocker. I saw them for the first day and also this thread. I haven't seen one since.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts