Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Plodding Along
2,976 Posts
I saw it at FFR when I visited there a few weeks ago. It's a beautiful silver with red stripes; quite a striking combination and the Coyote in it sounds incredible. They fired it up and moved it just after I arrived; someone mentioned it getting ready to be delivered (to Summit, I guess).

· Registered
2,302 Posts

· Plodding Along
2,976 Posts
So they did not end up putting the 427 in?
Not according to one of the guys at FFR - we were a few aisles away when it fired up and he said something about how nice the Coyote sounded. I had to agree... whatever was in it sounded fantastic.

· Registered
848 Posts
It is definitely a small block 427.
Absolutely right!

Here's a couple pictures of of the engine ... and of the completed car .... taken shortly after completion while still at SKJ Customs here in St George.

Gray with red stripes ... beautiful and fast ... and built in record time!

I can probably get specific color information if anyone wants it.

Look for it at SEMA ... not sure which booth (FFR, Summit, Ford or ???) just yet.

HTH

Lynn

Attachments

· New
1,143 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Not surprisingly, they used the Summit 2 stage paint. The primary color is Killer gray metallic (my new choice) . I didn't catch the name of the red, but I think its in the second link I posted.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.