Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I may be moving in a few weeks from the sunshine state to CT. If in fact it works out that way I would like to sell the Mark III kit I just took delivery of in October.

I have all the donor parts from a 2004 315 HP Mach 1 with 1800 miles on it. The suspension, fuel tank and engine are in place (and I'm continuing to complete additional tasks so my offering may change as time passes), the parts are all there including new silver Cobra R wheels and tires. The kit includes wing windows, brake duct screens, Honda push button starter, keyed switch, headers from FFR for the 4.6 4 into 4 sidepipes, dual roll bars, tubular rear control arms, FFR hood hinge, performer seats, leather wrapped steering wheel, and the remaining parts from the donor including a complete front clip from the 2004 Mach 1 with the shaker hood, scoop and duct work worth around $3700.00 retail(check out car-parts.com for current pricing), tail lamps, trunk lid, rear bumper assy, OEM mach 1000 6 cd changer stereo system with two amps and 8 speakers, complete exhaust system, steering wheel and column, front struts, both sway bars, front springs, and some additional interior and exterior parts. A body buck will also come with the package. I'm looking to sell everything together for one price, please don't ask me to reduce the price by taking the front clip or donor parts out the of the package. The intent was to sell the remaining items to reduce the overall cost of the build. Once you sell the remaining donor parts you should recover between $3500.00 and $5000.00 off the purchase price amking this a great value.

I'll sell everything I have including the front nose assy and all remaining donor parts for $23,500.00 firm.

For reference I’m located in Jupiter Florida near West Palm Beach. I have a car trailer so if you happen to be close by I would be happy to help with delivery. I may be willing to travel greater distances so lets talk if you’re interested.

This is FFR build # 5 and paint job number #7 for me. I was and am still very excited about using the DOHC 4.6 for this build with plans to complete and supercharge this one if there is no quick interest. Because of my schedule I don’t have much free time to check the forum so please call or e-mail me directly for additional information.

Joe Duva cell 203-733-7615 office 239-479-6048 or by e-mail [email protected] and [email protected] . I’m happy to send photos via e-mail just let me know what you want to see.

Thanks

JD

·
Charter Member
130 Posts
I sent email, and PM.
Thanks,
Jason

·
Charter Member
130 Posts
Does anyone know anything about this car??

Jason

·
FFCobra Fanatic
5,450 Posts
I dont know about the car but I do know Joe! He is a very busy guy and if he is in the process of moving, he will be tough to get a hold of. He will get back to you as soon as he checks his mail! Looking forward to seeing you when you get back to CT Joe!

Mike

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mike,

Hope all is well and thanks for the note about my life, nice to hear from you.....

Jason,

I've completed so much of the car that the issue of hauling it back to CT is now gone. All that's left to do is wire it and a little body work so as it stands today I'm taking it off the market.

I sent you an e-mail but appearently you did not receive it. If you would like to stop out and talk Cobra I'm not moving until the end of the month so give me a call.

Joe D.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts