Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Administrator
508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

We need some new user rides images for the new banner for the upcoming migration. Submit your high res images here and creative will review to see what will work.

Please keep the images from a front/side view, closed windows and doors, no drivers or people in the shot.

By submitting your photos you agree to have FFCars.com have full authority to use the photos in a creative way.

Thanks!

Jeff M

·
HighTech Redneck
603 Posts

I'm pretty sure I have a higher res version, if needed.
Kyle

·
Man Cave Master Craftsman
480 Posts
Hello Jeff,

I have these and many more available in high resolution JPG format.

Also, I'm not sure why but the system is not allowing me to upload new photos to my new posts, have I reached some kind of limit? if so what do I need to do to increase it?

Thanks

Saul Sotelo AKA "Blown 5.0"

·
Registered
2,072 Posts
Here is one

Just received a new notice that I have exceeded my photo upload limit. Not entirely sure how to mitigate this. If I start deleting photos will they no longer be visible in the threads I posted them in.

Isn't the entire purpose of this forum so that builders upload photos to help new member with their builds? Interesting that Photobucket caused major heartache over photos and now ffcars is doing the same.

Here is one of my favorite photos. The only one I could find that was already uploaded.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.