Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had to put aside my roadster build after my wife passed. I built a new house with a nice 3-car garage and 11' ceilings. The movers packed the garage with care and concern for my roadster. All seemed nicely organized.

Two years lapsed, and I'm building my roadster again. But, I have assorted bagged items with FFR numbers and the parts lists are ??? My issue is, I need a way to reconnect items by FFR number. Can anyone save me from this situation?

·
HighTech Redneck
619 Posts
What revision is your car? I have a mkIV base kit inventory list I could scan and send to you as a PDF. It might even be available online, already.

Kyle

·
HighTech Redneck
619 Posts
Yeah, the pack list is in the manuals. I have PDFs of both the complete and base mkIV kits.

Kyle

·
Registered
622 Posts
I have the Mk4 complete kit inventory list converted into an Excel spreadsheet which makes for very easy searching. If you want it, let me know.

Trevor

·
Registered
175 Posts
I have the Mk4 complete kit inventory list converted into an Excel spreadsheet which makes for very easy searching. If you want it, let me know.

Trevor
Trevor - That spreadsheet would be great to have for anyone building a car. If you are willing to share, maybe we could get the Moderator to post it as a "Sticky". I would love a copy of the spreadsheet.

Chuck

·
HighTech Redneck
619 Posts
I think I might add another sheet of parts specific to a base kit. I'll share it back when I'm done. :thumbup:

-Kyle

·
HighTech Redneck
619 Posts
OK, there's some interesting stuff here. The first several boxes are mostly the same except for box 1A for the base kit and box 1H for the complete kit. Some of the weird ones are:
-The roll-bars are identical part numbers, regardless of the finish.
-There are a FEW parts with different part #'s with the EXACT description.
-Both of us have IRS, but TMScrogins has std width, and I have narrow. (t-bird)
-Is box 11 always the rear-end option?
a) 4-link?
b) 3-link?
c) T-bird IRS Std. width
d) T-bird IRS Pin Drive width
e) 2015 Mustang IRS?

What I would like to see/create (I can do it, but I need info) is a box by box sheet instead of a complete/base kit list. Then have OPTIONS sheets for stuff like exhaust, roll bars, wind wings, and visors.

I'll go through and make a sheet based on my "mounted components" list, as well, but I think this is a REALLY good starting point. Thanks to @TMScrogins!

-Kyle

Complete/Base Part list

EDIT: Updated linked file with mounted component part numbers. MY part numbers are from early 2013. I KNOW the trunk aluminum and front bumper mounting have changed since then. Who knows what else.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Partss Inventory Relief

I have to thanks each of you for the help. Roadster construction is progressing well. Progressing to the point that "management" is complaining that "other things" are being neglected... Yes, Dear:grin2:

I have made quite a number of customizations and I found the lists helpful in recognizing original parts made N/A. When mixed with the inventory, it can get confusing. Lots of lessons learned.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts