Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
2007 Calendar Cover Car
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...unless this will create more problems than it's worth...???!!!???

Will I be banned from the forum?

·
FFCobra Fanatic
5,542 Posts
I say ban him....Unless you are painting your car orange and its part of a theme. You got 4 choices, raw unpainted, FORD blue, Industrial Gray, and Black. Take your pick of those four pal...

Later

Mike

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Originally posted by 5.8Cobra:
I say ban him....Unless you are painting your car orange and its part of a theme. You got 4 choices, raw unpainted, FORD blue, Industrial Gray, and Black. Take your pick of those four pal...

Later

Mike
too funny!

·
3,760 Posts
Redfish, put the spraycan down and step away from the motor. No need for anyone to get hurt here.

AJ

·
2007 Calendar Cover Car
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ouch Mike...that hurts! If you got any blue paint with ya, drop it off on your way home!

I definitely shortened my life span the last few days cleaning this pig with carb cleaner and gasket remover...she needs a fresh coat of paint!

Nothing would look better in a blue FFR than an orange motor...right?

Jay

·
Sr FFR builder
5,565 Posts
At the risk of getting flamed, I painted mine Chevy red because I knew I was going with a red car. I know it was borderline Blasphemous but what the hell.

I say "paint the mutha pink"...(John Mellencamp) or what ever color makes you happy!

·
Registered
315 Posts
Orange paint will make it miss fire.

·
2007 Calendar Cover Car
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Chevy orange actually...at least that is what the can says! That's my 'minor' dilemma. I have the paint brush ready to use tonight!

Smackdown...I can't even see any colors after looking at that chrome. Very Nice.

The bottom end has close to 200K on it...it will probably miss fire anyway.

·
2007 Calendar Cover Car
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
The deed is done. I will provide photos soon.

I'll add a few stickers and a fart pipe, that should bring back the 10hp loss..

·
Snake Charmer
3,464 Posts
Yeah Lee .... I did a full spectrum scan of that image and found 3 pixels of red :D The rest is chrome

Actually Redfish you're in very good shape. The can adds 10HP and the stickers about 15, but only when on the rear bumper. :D

·
Senior Charter Member
540 Posts
Paint a FORD motor a Cheby color? That is just plain wrong :mad:

While you are at it why not drill a hole in the back of the motor and put the distributor in the back, change the firing order, shave your legs, wear panty hose and trade your dog for a cat or a poodle(same thing) ;)

·
2007 Calendar Cover Car
2,793 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
here ya go...

...oh, it's not Chevy orange...the container says it's Vermillion!

·
Charter Member
6,161 Posts
MIne is red too. I thought it would look nice with a dark blue paint job.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.