Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
16,719 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now don't everyone jump up and down at once. :rolleyes:
Just thought I would let you know the Customs agents let me go after I handed back some Tequila at customs in Houston. Apparently you can't bring back anything with a worm or scorpion in it? Too strong. Geesh! Made my connection flight by only 2 minutes, or I would have had to wait until This morning to catch a standby flight. Customes and immigrations at Houston is awful. And if your connecting flight is in one of the other terminals it is like a 2 mile hike. You would think the travel people would book flights that are 2 miles a part a little further apart than 45 minutes in Houston. Unreal. :mad:
But anyway I am back. Lots to do. Unpack, do about 3 loads of laundry, go and fill the car up with gas....OUCH! Delete about 200 emails and spams etc... And go get a job! Piece of cake!
Good to be home though. Back to 30 degree weather from 85-90 everyday...Yipppeee!
See ya later. Got to do some errands and chores, Hope my car starts.... :eek: :D

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

·
FFR Rookie Craftsman
2,937 Posts
Hodwy Cory,

WHOOPIE!!!!

Stengun

·
The Never-Ending Builder
5,329 Posts
Apparently you can't bring back anything with a worm or scorpion in it? Too strong.
You dumb Gringo! There's two immigration idiots drinking your booze tonight, I think some flying rodent, whose name will not be mentioned, dropped a dime on you!! :D

Good to have you home!

Hank

·
Moderator Ad Nauseum
18,585 Posts

·
Registered
851 Posts
La bienvenida en casa amigo.

El Batea fue perdido sin usted.

Tratamos de entretenernos sin usted.

¡Ahora fin que construye su coche!

·
The Never-Ending Builder
5,329 Posts
Translation:

La bienvenida en casa amigo.
Welcome home tanned nipple headed one.

El Batea fue perdido sin usted.
The Bat was lost without you to follow, he kept looking on milk cartons for you though.

Tratamos de entretenernos sin usted.
We entertained ourselves with stories of you in Mexican jails, and of your rescue by members still unnamed.

¡Ahora fin que construye su coche!
Now get your little bony ass in gear and finish your Cobra!

Hank :D

·
FFCobra Craftsman
2,733 Posts
Hey Paul
We got back 2 weeks ago. Fly direct, its the only way! The silliest thing my wife has ever said, " Dont you ever see enough of those?" Oh..
yeah, we were at a beach where tops were optional!
B

·
Moderator Ad Nauseum
18,585 Posts

·
FFR Rookie Craftsman
2,937 Posts
HOWDY,

Originally posted by NAGA:
You see one, you've seen 'em both. [/QUOTE]

Not always. Last summer, a hottie bent over in front of me and I could see the left one. She looked at me and smiled. I said "Nice boob!" :D She said "Thanks." I thought, what the hell and said "I only saw the left one, can I see the right one?" She said "Sure." and opened her shirt. Very nice! :D

I guess, sometimes you do see both! :D

Paul

1 - 11 of 11 Posts