Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
What we must go through, just to see if there is anything worth seeing on a classifieds page.

Only the new people don't have a FFR car yet, and are probably looking for one, such as myself. Making us jump though hoops is BS.

So I will make this much easier. If you are wanting to sell your '33 Hotrod, '65 Roadster, or Spyder GT, feel free to contact me. I am interested in unfinished projects mostly, but will consider completed projects, especially with "other than standard" drive line combinations, ie. Hemi or Viper, Supercharged or Turbos.

I can be reached direct at [email protected]

·
Registered
133 Posts
That is a strange one for sure. If you don't have a car and are looking you don't have any experience to offer tech and you don't have a car to ask any questions about so you end up making totally useless posts just to try and buy something..#2

·
Husband/Father/Son
12,416 Posts
What we must go through, just to see if there is anything worth seeing on a classifieds page.

Only the new people don't have a FFR car yet, and are probably looking for one, such as myself. Making us jump though hoops is BS.

So I will make this much easier. If you are wanting to sell your '33 Hotrod, '65 Roadster, or Spyder GT, feel free to contact me. I am interested in unfinished projects mostly, but will consider completed projects, especially with "other than standard" drive line combinations, ie. Hemi or Viper, Supercharged or Turbos.

I can be reached direct at [email protected]
Now to respond with the same attitude as you have shown to the forum.

Here you go, no bull, no time wasting, it's about as unique as you can get. CLICK HERE You run a race team, you own two businesses, you can afford it. So don't be a cheap bastard, spend your money and come and get it, you know you want it :evil:

Now with that said, if you are interested in a car (any car), you can still use the Private Message (PM) function on the forums to connect with a seller to ask questions or show interest, you do not have to post like an A*S like you did. If you saw how many spammers invaded this site before they set up the new rules, you would understand why the rules are the way they are.

Now, with that said, I'm around all day if you have the coin, will be happy to answer any questions you have via PM (or live on the phone).

Bill S.

·
Registered
64 Posts
You think this site is a "pita" to join and or work in. You should have seen the 2 slot car sites I joined recently. They both actually had a couple of questions you had to answer about slot cars and or "who owns this site". Heck I was a newbie which was the whole purpose in wanting to join the site to look around and ask questions etc.. I had no clue what the answers where, so had to then do research just to join the site!!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.