Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I took these photos of Rick's MKII being painted at Metal-Morphous Inc and the painter chased me out of the paint room yelling something about dust:w00t: :001_rolleyes:
This is the second FFR painted at MM with the lambo and black color combo in 3 months,, now I see why
Wait until its cut and buffed:001_tt1: Ricks going to luv it

· Super Moderator
29,393 Posts
Incredible!!

· Premium Member
5,521 Posts
Classy

· Premium Member
27 Posts
I was just talking to Ron at Metalmorphous and he said "Hey, your car is on FFCars forum" and this is the first that I have seen it in color. Imagine the shine after he cuts & buffs. Thanks guys for the compliments. I can hardly wait to pick it up!!!!:001_tongue:

Rick

· Premium Member
27 Posts
Got more pictures from Ron

Ron at Metal-Morphous sent me some more photos of my car, these are after cut and buff, not that it needed a lot of sanding looking at the previous pictures.
I was scared after hearing of some nightmares that other members had with their painters, cars sitting for months at the painters shops without any work being done. Ron and his crew listened to what I wanted done, and went to work. I got photos as work progressed and if I had questions, Ron would always return my call later that day. They are great to work with and do exceptional work.

Attachments

· Premium Member
27 Posts
All for today. I'll have more when the body is mounted

Attachments

· Registered
1,392 Posts
Ahhh, looks like my louvers in the background there...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.