608 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I decided to go with my original plan,

460BBF, TKO600, EFI

LOL sorry but i cant make up my mind

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,378 Posts
Engine and color are the 2 hardest choices.

Whatever you decide, enjoy!

·
Junior Charter Member
352 Posts
LOL I thought I was bad, I have a 390 sitting on the stand in the garage nearly ready, and I'm collecting parts for a 351W at the same time ! I've got 351 4 into 4 headers, Canton T-pan, roller rockers, intake and a few other goodies, I just can't make up my mind !!

I originally wanted to go BB (even had a running 428 lined up) but everyone I talked said don't do it ( guys who'd built 5.0 ffr's) so I decided to go 351. Then just last week I came across a killer deal on a rebuilt 390, how could I pass it up? It came with a rebuilt FE C6 which a friend immediately bought from me (he hauled the engine home for me).

Don't even get me started on color.....

[ October 18, 2007, 01:04 AM: Message edited by: Bob-in-BC ]

·
Registered
891 Posts
Franky,

You had me worried with the title for a minute. I thought that someone had posted their personal ad on the cobra forum by mistake! :eek:

Bud K

·
Junior Charter Member
89 Posts
Franky,

You won't be disappointed with that combination!!! I put nearly the same setup in my car recently (carb instead of EFI) and I am constantly amazed with the performance. I would suggest using alum heads and intake to keep the weight down. Isn't it great building these things!!??!!

Mike

1 - 5 of 5 Posts