Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I posted a whole-car diagram in the Coupe section, but I know alot of GTM builders are using I Squared so I figured I'd share.

Click!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey guys, My name is Jay from R.E.V.S inc. A corvette tuner and soon to be Builder of GTMs. TwinTurbos will be in the works, we worked on developing STS rear-mounted Turbokit for the vette.

I was able to transfer this to PDF, so if anyone wants it just email me at [email protected]

·
Premium Member
12,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Registered
132 Posts
Ancient thread here. I have an Mk 3 from 06 that has the I Square unit in it and I am trying to find a manual for it as I am having problems. I've searched a lot of old threads and all the links are dead. Does anyone happen to have a manual for these things?

·
Premium Member
12,040 Posts
Ancient thread here. I have an Mk 3 from 06 that has the I Square unit in it and I am trying to find a manual for it as I am having problems. I've searched a lot of old threads and all the links are dead. Does anyone happen to have a manual for these things?
This is all I could find in my files. The system is pretty simple, really. You have the Master Controller and the Power Controller. In a nutshell, the Master Controller has several inputs that control the outputs on the Power Controller. When you connect the Master Controller inputs to ground, it turns on the corresponding Power Controller Output. For example, if you take the wire that is attached to CF1 on the Master Controller and attach it to ground (thru a switch), that will turn on CF1 output on the Power Controller.

GTMFanController.jpeg

LS6-2001-LightingControls.jpeg

LS6IgnitionStarter.jpeg

·
Registered
132 Posts
Thank you so much. That helps a bunch.

Jason

This is all I could find in my files. The system is pretty simple, really. You have the Master Controller and the Power Controller. In a nutshell, the Master Controller has several inputs that control the outputs on the Power Controller. When you connect the Master Controller inputs to ground, it turns on the corresponding Power Controller Output. For example, if you take the wire that is attached to CF1 on the Master Controller and attach it to ground (thru a switch), that will turn on CF1 output on the Power Controller.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I have a complete manual, wiring duagrams and an actual unit which I removed from my GTM. I have to be honest the unit was never very reliable. I eventually was fed up with the erratic behavior and replaced with a bank of relays. Actually worked out perfect, they fit in the same space and look just as clean.

Mark

If you need help let me know.

·
Registered
132 Posts
I have a complete manual, wiring duagrams and an actual unit which I removed from my GTM. I have to be honest the unit was never very reliable. I eventually was fed up with the erratic behavior and replaced with a bank of relays. Actually worked out perfect, they fit in the same space and look just as clean.

Mark

If you need help let me know.
How big is the actual manual?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts