Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am trying to solve my header problem, and after having made undocumented modifications to the position of my motor mounts on my Mark II chassis, I have no original dimensions from which to judge if the FFR headers will work. If you are using a Mark II chasses and haven't made any changes to the motor mounts, please take the following two measurements and respond to this post.

On each side, on the main 4" tube, measure from the rear tab used for A-arm mounting to the forward edge of the motor mount.

Thanks,
Chrome

·
Registered
217 Posts
Chrome

14.25 on the passenger side, 14.75 on the driver's side. Measuring from the A arm tab to the forward edge of the mount...once I finally found my tape measure!

·
Banned
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey,

Right on! I think the FFR parts are going to work, saving me ~$400 - more for the beer budget.

Thanks.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Money well spent! Look me up anytime you're coming down the street to Tucson. I'm about 10 minutes off I-10 Dave

·
Banned
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Dave,

I sure will. Ordered my headers today. Hope to have the car to the painter by year's end. But if I'm anywhere near Tuscon before then, I'll let you know ahead of time. I'm also ~10 min off of I-10, in Ahwatukee.

-Chrome

1 - 5 of 5 Posts