Factory Five Racing Forum banner

I NEED SOME UPDOG !!

558 views 33 replies 21 participants last post by  j.miller 
#1 ·
anyone, anyone, just need a little updog.

#6 ·

How about Underdog!!!!!????

#7 ·
Miller, don't you mean OUTDOG?? How many times do I have to tell you, there is no such thing as 'up' or 'down'? The concept of 'up' and 'down' dates back to when people thought the earth was flat, and the terms made sense. Now that we know that the earth is round, there is only 'in' (toward the center of gravity) and 'out' (away from the center of the earth). In fact, when in a spaceship (as Jeff is most of the time), the terms 'up' and 'down' aren't used, because they have no meaning.

So OUTDOG it is. I'm FEDEXing one out...er, over to you.

Carry on...

AJ

#8 ·
Updog ? Wouldn't a quick hang from your roost have the same effect ?
Up dog up dog
How about Underdog!!!!!????
NO, NO, NO, It's not that hard...
I say "I need some updog". Then someone says "whats updog". Then I say "not much, wussup wit you dog". But nooOOOooo you couldn't just play along, ya had ta wreck the joke. JEEEEZ! Try ta have a little fun and tell a joke....AND WHAT THE HELL IS AJ SMOKING TODAY......KRIMENY, You would think this was .....OMG, it is , It's "HAPPY FRIDAY"! Have a great weekend ya'll

Fig Newtons and Soy Milk are on the table.

Sponsored by "Motel 666"..."we'll leave a burning goat on the doorstep for ya"

#9 ·
Try ta have a little fun and tell a joke....AND WHAT THE HELL IS AJ SMOKING TODAY......KRIMENY, You would think this was .....OMG, it is , It's "HAPPY FRIDAY"! Have a great weekend ya'll

Fig Newtons and Soy Milk are on the table.

OHHHHhhhhhhhhh NOW I get it .....
I think he's smokin the same stuff he was yesterday and the day before ....

Fig Newtons and Soy Milk .... man you guys on the left coast eat some weird stuff .... now where are those Boudin Balls ? :D

Have a good one !!!

#12 ·
What's updog?

Mine's only 6 months!

Kyle, in the UK about 3 kilos.

#15 ·
ok, I'll play... Cujo, whats a Henway?? Happy Friday to all!

#17 ·
Nicely done. Thanks fellas. Have a great weekend everybody. Tip your waiters and waitresses and try the veal. I'm here till Sunday...

#20 ·
.... And they sed my Dawg was big !!! My oh My !!! I have a German Shephepard. She was always big, but not as big as your Lab.

Mark, thats a nice puppy you have there. Is that your wife ?

Why is the Bat talkin' to a Dawg ?? I guess anything can happen in FFROG Toon-Town. I can tell its getting late, Im actualy ralating to all of this.

OBTW: I have a technical question.
How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood ? How much would it be if he were chukcin' it at the Bat ?

#21 ·
David,
Yes, that's my wife and my dog, Guinness (my daughter named him, I take a lot of flack for his name because I work for the company).

He's actually a black german shepherd and a great dog. He's lost most of that puppy fuzz and his ears are standing up now. For a while, people mistook him for a new foundland.

That's what's up, dog!

#22 ·
Good choices Mark :D

Thats waz updawg

#25 ·
Sounds like Mark is whats up dog...nice dog (Belgian Shepard by any chance?), even nicer wife, AND, yes AND all the Guiness he can drink!! Tell me you're coming to San Diego soon!! I love Guiness!!

#26 ·
Ken, where ever I go, my products follow! Here's a partial list: Guinness, Baileys, Johnnie Walker, Smirnoff, Tanqueray, Captain Morgan, Jose Cuero, J&B, and a bunch of local favorites like Black Haus, Yukon Jack, Goldschlager, etc.

Watch out Connecticut, I'm coming home soon!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.