Factory Five Racing Forum banner

41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
After an hour run(some of it in stop & go traffic). Outside temp 95*.What do we have here :grin2:....one cool 302

Attachments

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Spent the last (Rainy week) on detailing my baby back to concourse condition .Removed all road rash/bugs/hand buffed... etc etc.. Who says you cant return it to better condition than it was.... And the 3M-1080 Wrap stone guards came out..... PERFECT

Attachments

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #46 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Happy 4th birthday BABY :grin2:...... So much for the saying, if it runs strong it won't run long.:blue2:

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Happy 4th birthday BABY :grin2:...... So much for the saying, if it runs strong it won't run long.:blue2:
Interesting! I had a 4th birthday yesterday too! 4 years since starting the build. 20,000 miles on my little 302. Love It!

·
Junior Charter Member
2,889 Posts
Dave,

You are cranking out the miles! Still waiting for you to come cone killing.

Are you doing the DSCC track day and or cruise next week?

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #55
Only thing I REALLY need for the car is a. Life size Bobble Hand (like the bobble heads for dashboards) Amazon use to sell them,but no longer.....Everyone waves at the car.I don't know them,they don't know me....Its nonstop,either they wave,beep the horn,or flash the lights,or thumbs up.People 7 to 70 Love these Cobras. :grin2:

·
Premium Member
1,139 Posts
...either they wave,beep the horn,or flash the lights,or thumbs up...
That's a fact. I can't go for a ride without getting a thumbs up, a honk, or shout out of approval. Mostly guys driving dump trucks or garbage trucks, but plenty of little old ladies driving Mercedes too.

·
Registered
1,542 Posts
Discussion Starter #57
Whats better than spreading the word on a GREAT product....Just completed a total wax job on my baby.LOVE this wax,it's all Ive ever used from day one:)

Attachments

·
Junior Charter Member
2,889 Posts
That's a fact. I can't go for a ride without getting a thumbs up, a honk, or shout out of approval.
My biggest regret is that now that I finally have a car that's cool enough, girls no longer flash like they did in the 80s. (I grew up in a vacation resort town). How do we bring that fad back?

·
Not a waxer
11,637 Posts
My biggest regret is that now that I finally have a car that's cool enough, girls no longer flash like they did in the 80s. (I grew up in a vacation resort town). How do we bring that fad back?
It's not that the fad has ended but the thing is that those girls who were flashing back in the 80s are now in their 50s and they realize that we aren't really all that interested in seeing what they (OK, most of them) have to show us! The other thing is that the young ones who will flash aren't interested in doing so for a bunch of old farts like us. We're stuck in an unfortunate Catch 22 >:)

Jeff

41 - 60 of 61 Posts