Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
East Coast Speed Machines
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys.....

only 3 more months....can't wait to get back!

I have not wrenched on ride in a year....... oh the projects I have dreamed of doing.....more ideas than funds...... :D

enjoy the pics ( i'm on the left)

·
Trenchant
2,692 Posts
Thank you for your service.

Our family supports you AND your mission.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,978 Posts
Hey Eric, let me be the first to say a great big thank you for what you and your fellow soldiers do for us! Stay safe, and best of luck on the build resume when you get home... if you're lucky, the build creep may have only gone up 5-6K from when you left!
ed hunter

·
Premium Member
1,883 Posts
First and foremost...

Thank you for your service, your commitment, and your sacrifice. Be well, be safe, and be assured that you and all your brothers and sisters in arms are appreciated very much!

Killer sunset pic! Now, quit dinkin' around with Air Iraq and get home and get to building the Cobra Express, will ya!

Here's to those who lay it all on the line so we can dance with Snakes (now and for generations to come)

·
16,719 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Stay safe over there and Thanks! From a retired USAF Lt. Colonel. (cool pics)

·
Registered
397 Posts
Eric

From an old USAF/K-9 handler/Bomb detection unit. Stay low and stay safe. You have my support. Come back home and finish that toy you started.

Carl

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,266 Posts
Eric, very cool photographs. Great to hear from you. Another huge thank you for your service and the huge sacrifices by you and by all who are over there. Hope to hear your'e back and building again in the in the coming months! -Matt

·
Junior Charter Member
1,314 Posts
Erik,

THANK YOU!!!!

Stay safe.

·
Junior Charter Member
402 Posts
Eric,

My family and I thank you for your service to this great country. We support you and all that are working and sacrificing for our freedom.

Snake

·
Senior Charter Member
565 Posts
Thank you for your service. Stay safe and God Bless!!!!!

·
2,987 Posts
Erik,

There is nothing I can say to express my gratitude for the men and women of our armed forces. You and your families sacrifice so much so that we back here in the states can enjoy the freedoms we frequently take for granted. Know that your sacrifices are appreciated and that we realize our Freedoms are not free.

Kurt

·
East Coast Speed Machines
2,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Thanks for all the replies. I've been doing this for 18+ years. Know that I can't think on any other thing I would rather be doing than serving my country. I give all that I have everyday in the pursuit of that service. Thanks again for your support.... IT DOES MAKE A DIFFERENCE.

[ September 20, 2005, 01:32 AM: Message edited by: Erik W. Treves ]

·
Registered
420 Posts
"O thus be it ever that free men shall stand, between thier loved homes and the wars desolation". Francis Scott Key. Has not changed much in over 200 years. God bless you guys. Barry

·
Charter Member
842 Posts
Erik,

Thank you for everything you are doing... For us and for them. Be safe...

Chris

1 - 20 of 32 Posts