Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
After I cut my hood again, I had to get out of here. It's a beautiful New England Fall day. I went for a run Through the woods and around some Cranberry bogs. I lost myself in the day. I started thinking about the new scoops. I started to picture My next car. I Started with the intake in the nose going over the radiator, Through the middle of the scoops into a big flat air filter, then into a plenum covering Wayne's Stacks on a Crate 4.6 DOHC. The Dash would be covered with brown leather with a turned copper insert turned aluminum accents, Chrome bezels on white faced gauges. Leather trimmed race seats. Copper plated rolls bars,painted Bronze and brown. The exhaust would be a big flat unit under the seat, with two choices on sound level. The Exhaust tip would come out before the wheel and follow the curve of the fender. One of my buddies is working on a 1940's Rolls. I've been checking that out lately. It's a work of art! Aluminum and wood body. I think it's what inspired my "vision"

·
Junior Charter Member
2,891 Posts
Put down the mushrooms and step away!!!!

·
he who lives by the sword. gets shot by those who
2,847 Posts
CNC wood router.
Ben

·
Senior Charter Member
1,668 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ben,

Wood, plexi, lexan, HDU, DiaBond, Sintra,Fiberglass,up to 1/2" aluminum, 2" foam, stone, Carpet, 3D capeable, turning patterns, etc.

Talbert,
The grass is always greener....

·
Premium Member
16,561 Posts
If your smoking it when it's green that might be part of the problem! :D

Always nice to get away for a day and dream.

Ramp up that 3D carver and you could make the plug for a roof mold. Or you could do it in slices. Hmmm! What have I started.

Cheers, Rod

·
Registered
1,317 Posts
Did you see any pink elephants? Hey where's your axe?

·
Junior Charter Member
816 Posts
Haveing surrived the eighties, very blury eighties. I'd say It's the good stuff I saw alot of cool things in my head in those days. Overuse will have negitive effects.
Patrick

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.