Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,
I just moved to Costa Rica and I'm thinking of building an MK4. Supplies here are very limited, so I would like to know if there is a supplier for the rear end that doesnt come with the kit? And any recommendations on a supplier for a ready to go engine/tranny combo? When I order my kit, I need to order EVERYTHING from home (USA). Its unlikely I will be able to get much down here.
And finally, has anyone ever built one in Costa Rica?
Thanks all.

· Registered
1,327 Posts
Welcome to the forum!

We would be happy to spend your $$ for you...I mean help you out w/your build any way possible. ;-)

To answer your question, yes. There are several reputable supporting vendors here that can supply you w/everything to get it done.
At the top of the page there's a link for 'supporting advertisers'. Click that and take a look.
I'd highly recommend you talk to Mark Reynolds at Breeze Automotive, mike Forte, Richard at North Race Cars, Whitby's, etc.

HTH,
Will

· Pro FFR Builder and Moderator
14,825 Posts
We are in Arizona and can supply everything you may need for your build. I have also done a lot of shipping to Central and South America.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.