Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Senior Charter Member
233 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, were buildign a FF Cobra and we have run into a few problems, first, our driveshaft is in the car crooked. bascially the rear end and the trans dont line up. i dont know what to do about this. Second, since we dont have a heater in the Cobra, there is two hoses towards the rear of the upper intake. Do i need a tube to connect the heater by pass to the other hose? if your confuzed, please ask. i dont know how else to explain it. Finally... we have run into many problems with the wiring, and i have the money to spend for a "cobra" wiring harness. any suggestions on where to get one? Thanks alot guys ~Jason

·
Registered
158 Posts
nappa sells a loop-around hose, double check the manual for the PN,check the engine removal page.

Are you running 3link? If you are, try loostening the pannard bar to to ease the alignment. I would check the DS out first.

what kinda wireing problems? I am going the painless wireing route myself with a DIY EFI sys (MegaSquirt). Summit has 12 and 18 circuit harnesses for cheep and FFR also has the carb wireing kit.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts