Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
FFR Master Builder
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i finished the interior yesterday and me and the wife celebrated last night. i have not drank in quite a long time and it went straight to my head. woke up this morning with a pounding head. :( :( :( :(

·
18,090 Posts
Originally posted by Paddles:
Have a Bloody Mary - you'll feel better. ;)
It's called "A little hair of the dog that bit you..."...

I quit drinking 7 years ago and haven't I haven't missed that dog one little bit.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
alka seltzer makes a product called "the morning after". It settles your tummy and has a healthy shot of caffine to get you going. WoW it works.
Mark

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
alka seltzer makes a product called "the morning after".
I don't think thats for hangovers...and I think the woman is supposed to take it...why is alka seltzer making birth control...and why are people drinking dog hair... THIS IS OUT OF CONTROL !!! ...BTW Jammin1, your car is in finnal prime, should be done in the next two weeks. That make ya feel any better?

·
Registered
1,043 Posts
I found that an Actifed or two will do wonders. For the pounding head, not BC.

·
FFCobra Captain
3,440 Posts
"BTW Jammin1, your car is in finnal prime"

Good Lord man, you're not supposed to fit fins to them :eek: ;)

Plenty of water before bed, a pint of water by the bedside (for that 3AM desert mouth feeling), ibuprofen and coffee and carbohydrate in the morning works for me, never suffer

·
FFR Master Builder
4,170 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Jeff your the MAN!!!!!!
by the time i read your post the hang over had already passed, but believe me i have a big smile right now. almost as big of a smile as my wife can put on my face.
now dont get to excited, i did say the smile was almost as big :D

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
Hey UK, kjfgehergbwage8wafroghgfewt6356i67908u0gjovfuysf763t4r98jiewhvikzsgcv76awtd3fwevnlkzsmvjozisdh87vytwa87efocasv ;zsv kljgzhsyudigfpesjzpxmv viuhrfghgoeapfvjwaepfjoiawyfigawsovn;zasjoijkvbjcxzn hjgvfsxghahdkdngglkjbdflkghndjhfjtysvfdljgnjscvygefkhltihuoiyulbdmvogsdfweipjgjhl;ytmuopiyjh9sodngkweiufkrjgbrkjg/khvidfhglieruiogjerg;l,poreujyg53lkkwehjrtgiuh4wgljsldkjnbheryht5t yjhal;kknrmg;lfdhfdsuytfaokm;m lwegiuhohgojkkfhviru...

That should keep you bizzy for a while

·
18,090 Posts
Ahhhh...

The old discard every third letter and invert the order by a multiplier of 4.... :D

Bat - you're always just one step ahead of the moderators when it comes to "suggestive" posts aren't you?

·
Justa Member
1,225 Posts
Funny, I started drinking the day my son was born!!

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
Dang! UK, That was one of my best codes and you broke it like I was just running my fingers over all the keys...MAN! Brit Intel is really on the ball.

I love haikus!
Yeah Pink, heard your not to picky...you should use a little more discretion...BTW, what kind of poem is that, it's kinda cool :rolleyes:

·
Registered
9,941 Posts
Funny, I started drinking the day my son was born!!

OJ, I haven't drank for 20 years, but with one near teen daughter and one 2 years behind her I've been stockpiling Thunderbird for when they start dating. I figure if I'm passed out I won't be able to kill their dates.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
OJ, you beat me to it. My wife and I don't drink either, except for the occassional glass of wine (nor do we gamble, but we love Vegas....go figure). But since my son was born 5 1/2 months ago, yikes. Like the line from the movie Airplane... "Looks like I picked the wrong time to give up (insert drug of choice here)"

Steve

1 - 18 of 18 Posts