Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I currently have 2 issues I'm dealing with. My rear end is a 96 cobra rear end. I went to install the the rear brakes and I connected the new brackets. Went to bolt the calipers and there is a half inch gap. It seems like my axle sticks out to far. I thought the axles I have would be fine. Also I installed the 4.6 3 valve and it looks like the powersteering pump is in the way. Does anyone have a solution for my 2 problems

·
Coolest Puzzle ever !
1,305 Posts
Pics

Hello pictures would help you to get responses and probably more accuratly.

Mk4

·
Registered
2,639 Posts
I currently have 2 issues I'm dealing with. My rear end is a 96 cobra rear end. I went to install the the rear brakes and I connected the new brackets. Went to bolt the calipers and there is a half inch gap. It seems like my axle sticks out to far. I thought the axles I have would be fine. Also I installed the 4.6 3 valve and it looks like the powersteering pump is in the way. Does anyone have a solution for my 2 problems
96 rear end needs Fox Body (87-93) axles. The axles for 94+ are wider. You need the axles and brackets (and anything else you're lacking):

North Racecars Brake Solutions

Needs pics on the PS pump. Not sure if I've seen that problem.

·
2,990 Posts
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.