Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Towards the end of the shame list some folks started to get their feelings hurt. The shame list started out as some good natured ribbing from this thread Where are all the finished cars?

If you will read towards the bottom you will see how it got started. A second post for the shame list was started and this is where things got off track because the second thread had no context. Some folks were unaware of the original thread above and didn't realize it was all in good fun. I hope that if anyone who did get their feelings hurt (or whatever) can see that was just some good ribbing that lost it's context. And I can say this since I'm the biggest slacker of them all! :D

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
Douglas, your a bad boy! :( Go sit in that corner and think about what you did. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
851 Posts
$50!!! I can tell you that fame is a fickle wench.

Name that poet.

Fame is a fickle food
Upon a shifting plate
Whose table once a
Guest but not
The second time is set.

Whose crumbs the crows inspect
And with ironic caw
Flap past it to the
Farmer's Corn --
Men eat of it and die.

I think I was lucky to get away with my $50.

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
YOU HAVE THOUGHT WELL MY SON, NOW PONDER THE SOUND OF ONE WING FLAPPING AGAINST THE DARKNESS OF THE NIGHT....wooooOOOOOOooooooo.

I say....E.A.Poe

·
Snake Charmer
3,464 Posts
that sound like a single handed clap ?

I've heard wings flapping against the window (more of a thud actually as it was quickly followed by the rest of the bird) but haven't heard them flapping against the darkness of the night.

·
Snake Charmer
3,464 Posts
would they sound the same in daylight ?

"Does a birds flapping wing sound the same when you can't see it"
"Does a birds flapping wing look the same when you can't see it"

1 - 11 of 11 Posts