Super Moderator
29,266 Posts
Man, I wish I could be 40 again

·
Official OLD GUY
3,723 Posts
BDay wishes

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EDDIE ! ! !

You're only as old as you feel . . . and when I'm drivin' my Roadster, I feel 20 . . . Whoo-Hoo!!!

Doc (61) :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
I qualify

Happy B-day Eddie!
Mine's in about 3 hours, reaching that young age of 52.
It's just a number - and you're only as old as you act!!!

·
3,798 Posts
Happy Birthday Eddie! I am 58 and do NOT have one of those shirts yet.
Doug

·
7,097 Posts
I want to get one for my 6 mos old grand daughter! I'm sure my son would appreciate it!:001_smile:

Oh and Happy Bday!

·
Registered
4,497 Posts
i would say your as old as you feel:icon18:
now your 40 and the bone creeking starts, bet you can't wait till your 50:eek:

·
Senior Charter Member
1,382 Posts
Happy B-Day. You’re not old, you’re guilty by association. Too much time hanging with these Civil War Vets here on the forum. When I was in school we could smoke but we could not buy a soda. The only machine was in the teachers’ lounge.
Wayne

·
Registered
11,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #32
More like 20+
Since my discovery of Laphroig Single Malt Full Cask Strength Scotch Wiskey, at current rate consumption, i'll come back in 5!

no really, i was in Venice Beach yesterday and i asked at least 5 people, nobody knew the answer.

·
Senior Charter Member
14,032 Posts
Happy Birthday........I'm a month away from 40.......any advice? Enjoy your day!!!

·
Charter Member
4,717 Posts
Go get yourself a couple of twenty year olds as a birthday present.

Now, if you sit in a chair and sip scotch while they "entertain" each other, you are old enough to wear the shirt!

If you fall asleep before they do, I'll give you mine!

·
Non-whiner
10,646 Posts
When I turned 50, my sister gave me crap about not dating my age, so I got two 25 year olds. Happy Birthday you old fart, now go get a couple of 21 year olds!

·
3,760 Posts
First, happy birthday! Second, happy birthday to me too! Just turned 57 on Friday. And yes I have an "Old Guys Rule" shirt, the black one with the Willys gasser. And the last time I had a nice scotch was, um, on Saturday night, a nice Balvenie 15.

I felt like I was 19 again on Saturday. Was at a guy's house for a men-only, roasted pig, potato cannon, billiards and horseshoe tourneys, Animal House on the big screen over the pool, and four homebrewed beers type of night. Whoa.

·
iBuild
5,824 Posts
Well then Happy Birthday to both AJ and Eddie.

As for the shirt, I figure any age can wear it, just mean's your into old guys and think they rule. Doesn't mean you think your an old guy.

·
Senior Charter Member
14,032 Posts
I liked the shirt "The older I get, the faster I was"

I bought one for a friend of mine who in the 70's 80's was at the top of the motocross world. He laughed but I could see it pissed him off. Those A types.....I tell ya!!!!

·
Junior Charter Member
2,891 Posts
If "The General" can still stand at attention and still give a snappy salute, then the answer is NO, you are not old enough. My birthday is is 9/19 and I have even had to bust my General down to a Lt. I need about a half dozen of those shirts.

·
Registered
2,462 Posts
When you're so old you fart dust, you can then wear the T shirt.

I just turned 64 yesterday, Happy B-Day to us Eddie. Dang it's dusty around here.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts