I measure my age in LENGTH and HARDNESS

How long it takes to remember
and how hard it is to think

happy b day , keep the diapers
you may need them in 30 years

·
Supermoderator
12,393 Posts
Eddie, you are old if your high school had a cigarette machine in the cafeteria. Mine did, and if you put in a quarter and a nickel, you got a pack of Luckies with 2 pennies in the wrapper. The machines didn't know how to give change back then.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
4,257 Posts
Well, I've had one of those shirts for a couple of years. I have another one that says "I'm cooler than my kids think I am".......which I am.....because of the little red car I drive.

·
Premium Member
11,087 Posts
Happy Birthday man, I just turned 40 last May and I agree with most of what you listed. I have the mentality of a 19 year old though so I'm young in my mind even if my body can't keep up. 40 is the new 20 anyway. By the time we're 60 it will be the new 40 so we might actually be getting younger. Wait, that ain't right. What?

Wow, I joined this site when I was 31. Have I been here too long? Am I lost? Where am I?

·
Premium Member
1,177 Posts
Happy Birthday Eddie. I would say you are old enough when your tat's are faded and wrinkled.

Have a great day,

Marty

·
Super Moderator
29,266 Posts
You're not old enough

·
Registered
358 Posts
you are only old when you and your grandbabies both wear diapers. I usually get respect when I wear my shirt ,mostly from older people. The only time I drink alone is when I'm by myself.
Happy Birthday

·
Senior Charter Member
6,085 Posts
Nope, not old enough. Post another picture of yourself in 10 years and we will reconsider.

·
Super Moderator
29,266 Posts

·
Non-whiner
10,646 Posts
Only if it is single malt, you forget about what you just complained about as soon as you finish complaining, if the kids you are referring to are gray and balding, when you can't remember if you even voted, the grandmothers don't know what giving head means, and you have a wife who clearly knows the answer to the question in bold.

Anyway, Happy Birthday, man!!!!!.

·
FFR Craftsman
702 Posts
Old guys rule

Happy Birthday Eddie: No, you are not old. Come back in say 20 + years, and ask again. 40, man that's young. Enjoy life, wear the shirt if it turns your crank, who cares how old we are anyway. Larry

·
Registered
1,560 Posts
Happy Birthday Eddie

Three old Guys are sitting on a park bench. A young lady jogs by. First old guy says, I sure would like to hug her, The second old guy says I sure would like to hug her and kiss her and the last one says I sure would like to hug her and kiss her and and what was that we used to do to them? That's when you know your old....Enjoy your young age.... JJ

1 - 20 of 64 Posts