Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to post a picture of my footbox mod to explain my fuel line routing problem but it didn't work. What's the process ? Thanks.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
617 Posts
Tim,

You actually can't post pictures on this site. You need to place the image somewhere else on the internet, then make a reference to that location using the "IMAGE" button on the reply page. You will be prompted for the complete url (including the http:// part) of the image. UBB will then embed your picture in the page, even though it is stored on some other server out there in the Big Bad Internet.

-Joe

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
4,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hmmmm, I did all that. I posted the picture on webshots. Copied and pasted the picture ( properties ) from webshots to the dialog window that comes up when you click the "image" button when you reply and it didn't post... :( Wazupwidat?

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi Tim, your picture hosting service must not allow you to post pictures. Try another service. I looked at your other post and you did everything 100% correct, but the picture wouldn't load because your host would not allow it to. I'm not sure what picture hosting service to use, someone will give us that answer... I'm sure.

- Bill

1 - 5 of 5 Posts