Factory Five Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The meeting today in Houston was a great success. There were at least 10 and maybe 12 snakes there. Quite a combination of different makes were there all shined up and looking beautiful. Several Superformances, a lone Lonestar, a couple Evert-Morrisons, and two FFR cars thanks to Bill & Grof! We had a beautiful sun shiny day to chat and admire each others cars. Then a nice lunch over looking the water and finally a nice short tour around the area.

It was nice meeting everyone and we can't wait until our FFR Spec Racer is finished so that we can participate in the events. :D

Good show!!!

Terry

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Right Bill it was fun and I want to thank you and GALT (fat fingers when I typed in Gorf, in my first email) :confused: For coming to the Houston event to discuss the Spec Racer series here in Texas. We will get this off the ground! :D

Regards,

Terry

·
Administrator,
879 Posts
Terry, good to see you and everyone else at the meet. Now that cooler weather has arrived, hopefully we can have get togethers more often.

Galt

·
Registered
1,460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Galt,

I can't wait until I have mine up and running so that I can join the group and participate in all the events with a car! :rolleyes:

Regards,

Terry

·
Registered
25 Posts
The West Houston region of the Special Vehicles Team Owners Assoc. (SVTOA) is meeting the second weekend in Nov. for a cruise and dinner. Maybe we can coordinate this with area FFR owners for a very fun day.

Let me know.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.