Factory Five Racing Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know there's a mess of us going to HAN.

Mike Tirri, Shaun Cattingham (I think)and I are meeting at Athen's Burger in Dublin Thrus. morning about 9:00 We're planning on meet'n up with Russ somewhere...

Anybody else want to connect????

"Mr. Potato Head"

[ July 25, 2002, 11:12 AM: Message edited by: Mr. Potato Head ]

·
FFCobra Fanatic
738 Posts
I am going if I can get my blower install done by then. At this point, it looks pretty grim.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Al,

Huh? What? I don't see nutt'n.

(Fixed Thanks.)

"Anonymous

·
Junior Charter Member
68 Posts
MPH, Jenelle,one or more of our Kids, and I are going up. I'm also planning on taking the 65 mustang.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
738 Posts
Well the thunder and lightning has subsided in my garage. The forcast is still calling for scattered showers throughout the week, with a slight chance of sun by next weekend.

What day are you guys heading up and where are you staying? I dont have a room reserved, and to get one now is wishful thinking. If I go, I will probably end up staying at our house in Incline Village.

Shaun Cottingham

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,598 Posts
Shaun, we'll be at Tahoe all week long and can hook up with you on the way or way back from Reno at nights. I drive over Mt. Rose and you know how much a bummer that is. ;)

·
FFCobra Fanatic
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Shaun,

We're meeting at Athen"s about 9:00am probably leaving about 10:00. A bunch of us are staying at the Reno Hilton, most likely full though.

Incline's good! I think there will be number of commuters from that part of the Lake.

Try to make the Thurs. run up, I need a good wing man.

"Mr. P...."

Breakfast at Cooks and Books Tomarrow. 7:00.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
738 Posts
Ween,
I should know by Wednesday if I am going to be able to go or not. If I do, I will get your number and we can head over the pass together.

Mr. P, I dont think I will be able to head up on Thursday. I am flattered that you want me as a wing man, but I think it is a ploy to have me pick up your blower belts and washers as they come off your car. :D

·
FFCobra Fanatic
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Shaun,

In reality I was think'n I might follow you.

"Mr. P....."

·
FFCobra Fanatic
738 Posts
You have a great point. If anyone is going to be throwing blower belts on the way up, it will surely be me. If I am not able to road test by Wednesday, I will not be going. I want to put a few miles on her before I take a long trip. Right now it looks 50/50.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
458 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Shaun,

If you need some help, let me know. I'll see if I can find someone....otherwise I'll be right over with my mechanix gloves.

"Mr. P....."

·
FFCobra Fanatic
738 Posts
Larry,
All I need to do is put the belts on, but that is where I am having a problem. The belt I have is too long, and the next shortest belt is too short. I am trying to figure out how to take up the slack, but have only beaten my head into the ground. Other than that, everything else is done.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
738 Posts
Russ,
If I cannot get it finished tonight, I might have to take you up on the offer. I will post the results tomorrow. It is just a matter of putting the belts on and turing the key (I hope).

·
FFCobra Fanatic
738 Posts
Well it looks like I might be going. I finished the install last night, but it was too late to fire her up. I am going to take it for a test ride tonight, and if all goes well, I will be going up on Friday. Ween, what day are you going up and what time?

·
FFCobra Fanatic
2,598 Posts
Fang, I'm leaving this Friday (Aug. 1st) for the entire week. We'll be staying in Rocklin (with the Hula Girl) and then going up Saturday. I can catch you on the way to Reno if you plan on staying in Incline. Email me and we can discuss.

·
Premium Member
8,070 Posts
SAD NEWS for Mary and I.

Doesnt look like we will be able to make HON. We have a blown headgasket on the mistress, and I have a race this weekend. Just no time to get the motor out and get the heads checked and gaskets replaced.

Quite bummed as Mary's sister is coming from Oregon to see the show in anticipation of meeting us there.

:rolleyes: :( :rolleyes: :( :rolleyes: :(

David

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.