Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
90 Posts
I have hood loovers you might like. I had the corners rounded to flow with the hood.

You may be able to see them in my photos. I don't know how to post pictures with my i phone.

· Registered
1,392 Posts

· FFR Craftsman
5,834 Posts
Late last spring or early summer two builders posted pix's of a set of hood louvers and a set of {i think} SS door trim. I never saved the info does anyone out there rember?
Thanks OBX Captain
When you order the louvers from Maier Racing you might be asked for which year GT500 because one year was 8 louvers, the following year was 10. I went with 10 for mine:

As far as "door trim" are you referring to the SS strips where, for lack of a better term, where there would be a rocker panel under each door? Or did you mean the spats that go on the leading edge of each rear fender?

· Registered
926 Posts
http://www.ffcars.com/forums/17-factory-five-roadsters/257253-6965-follow-up-pictures.html

I think this is where you are going with this. If this link won’t work you will have to find the thread listed as “6965 follow up pictures” ( 1 2 3 4) it’s on the third page back on my listings. You will have to do a little looking around on the thread to find his pics on his web site to see the door trim plates. I’m looking into the same thing. I got my hood louvers from Maier Racing but I haven’t worked on the door sill trim thing yet. I haven't talked to anyone as to if the door sill plates are available somewhere or they are all hand made.
I hope this helps some.
Good luck with your biuld.

· Registered
540 Posts
Holbrook,i took a look at your photos and those are the nicest hood vents iv,e seen, i see your car,beautiful roadster by the way,was painted by Street Rod Painter is he also the one that rounded the vents and were they originally Maier Racing vents or another brand ? Thanks,Pat.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.