Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ordered October 6th
Picked up November 1- two days before the scheduled completion date of 11/3.

Stewart Transport arrived promptly at 11:00 yesterday as promised.

No Issues with delivery.

Thanks Chris for coming up to assist!

Inventory and body buck build before the holidays and will start the build right after Christmas.. Wait, Christmas was yesterday! :001_smile:

Well, The build will start after all the relatives come and go for the holidays!

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
29,393 Posts
Congrats!! Basic or complete kit?

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
Make sure you contact Carman so you can get on our contacts list if you are ok with that. We go on cruises and BBQ's etc. You don't want to miss em :)

I'm here in Auburn, WA right close to Covington, WA.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Make sure you contact Carman so you can get on our contacts list if you are ok with that. We go on cruises and BBQ's etc. You don't want to miss em :)

I'm here in Auburn, WA right close to Covington, WA.

Hello Darren, we actually met down at Doug's BBQ.. I pretty much ordered me car a few days after that extravaganza :) Looking forward to doing some more serious brain picking will all you guys!

I'll contact Carman asap and get on the list.

Would love to have a get together up at my shop after the holidays blow over..

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
12,307 Posts
!

Hello Darren, we actually met down at Doug's BBQ.. I pretty much ordered me car a few days after that extravaganza :) Looking forward to doing some more serious brain picking will all you guys!

I'll contact Carman asap and get on the list.

Would love to have a get together up at my shop after the holidays blow over..

Thanks!
Ok, I think I know who you are... you were gathering intel :) Congrats! I plan on having a shop party this spring... been planning it for several springs but never finished the shop! Giving myself an ultimatum this time.

·
Newbie Lurker
620 Posts
Make sure you contact Carman...
Carman, who? I seem to have a vague & fuzzy recollection of that word...but I can't seem to place it with a face....:glare:

Nice job on the kit Jeff! Looking for that party!

Joe

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Carman, who? I seem to have a vague & fuzzy recollection of that word...but I can't seem to place it with a face....:glare:

Nice job on the kit Jeff! Looking for that party!

Joe

Thanks Joe, me too! I have a fair amount of room and would love to see Cobra's scattered all around the place!

Me the the Mrs. got halfway through parts inventory last night, and should finish it up tonight. Then I will move on to the body buck so I can get the body off and out of the way :)

still need to order a rearend as well.. :)

-Jeff

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.