Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

· Pro FFR Builder and Moderator
14,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's been a really long time since we ran a special so here it is. Free shipping to the lower 48. Everything ordered from now through the weekend is free shipping. We have about 10 sets of Levy Racing series 1 wheels, that will save you almost $125. We have tons of brakes, road race oil pans, cooling systems and door panels. This also includes any engines or even turnkeys ordered through the weekend. That can add up to substantial savings.

520-494-2745

14,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump

· Premium Member
522 Posts
Gordon,

The best to you and yours during the holiday.

Chuck Fyfe

14,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Happy Thanksgiving Everyone, Have a great day.

· Registered
4,498 Posts
engine and turkeys on sale thru the weekend:evil:

happy Turkey day Gordon:001_smile:

14,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Happy Friday

14,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Your welcome, thanks for the order. We are doing the special through the weekend.

· Registered
1,077 Posts
Guess I missed this Gordon. Not really ready but let me know if this is still good and I will order my cam and heads. My wife is going to kill me.

14,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
The current holiday special starting today is 10% off or free shipping. That includes brakes, wheels and pretty much everything else we have. How long it goes depends on participation.
Ed give me a call.

· 2007 Calendar Cover Car
2,825 Posts
Tempting...been eyeing your 302/347 Top-End Kit, less the Vic Jr intake.

· Registered
1,077 Posts
Ordered my 200cc Gordon prepped RHS heads, Stage 5.5 cam and link bar lifters today. Saved over $200 from Gordon's already low prices.

· Registered
146 Posts
Gordon Rocks

Just ordered the Levy Bump Steer kit, the discount was great but the service and advice is even better. I bought a set of Gordon's wheels with Nitto rubber last spring for AX and absolutely love them, great performance and cool looks. Thanks Gordon!!

14,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Your welcome and thanks

14,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thanks to all. This is still going on.

14,825 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks to all the have taken advantage of this. This special will end on Friday. Merry Christmas.

· Registered
1,077 Posts
Just ordered my push rods and rocker arms. Not really ready for them but I thought I had better use my wife's analogy and I say I saved $45.00!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.