·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Attachments

·
FFCobra Craftsman
3,346 Posts
infoThis listing (261091813494) has been removed, or this item is not available.
    • Please check that you've entered the correct item number
    • Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing.

:confused1:

·
Registered
55 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The auction ends tomorrow morning for those of you serious about buying a high end GTM. As most of you already know, titled GTMs are rare to come by and even more rare are completed quality builds like this one. Happy bidding :)

·
15,216 Posts
Wow, reserve not met at $81,100 and then again at $84,000. I can't remember the last time I saw a GTM sell in this price range, unique build or not. Good luck getting whatever number you want for it!

Cheers, John

·
Registered
16,319 Posts
what brand of wheels are on your car? any info would be helpful, thanks.
If they are the same ones that James put on the car originally, and IIRC, they are a carbon fiber rim. James was in the field of composites, again IIRC. I know he talked about them when he first showed pics of the car, so you may be able to find the answer by searching posts. I can't remember what James' handle was though.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Wow, reserve not met at $81,100 and then again at $84,000. I can't remember the last time I saw a GTM sell in this price range, unique build or not. Good luck getting whatever number you want for it!

Cheers, John
dukegrad98: Thanks for your good luck wishes on my sale. The GTM market is all over the map. There are a couple listed in the $90k range right now. Another high end build similar to mine is listed listed at $175k.

2012 Other Factory Five GTM AKA Sinister For Sale Wichita, Kansas

Here is another for $88k

motorntv.com

Here is another for $89k

2007 GTM Supercar Twin Turbo for Sale - 1170505 - duPontREGISTRY.com

Barrett Jackson and other auctions have sold GTM's from $85k to $120k. Just saw an orange GTM listed last month for $164k. In the end, these are only worth what someone is willing to pay. But at least you have a perspective of what people are asking for these.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.