1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,048 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Professional Internet Browser
9,945 Posts
I got to use one of these jacks and it doesnt work worth squat on anything that is near the weight rating. For me to unload the suspension on the front of my ranger (light truck) I needed to put all of my 140ish pound frame on the end of the handle. It would work well on a cobra though. Guess it is time for me to order one too!

·
Senior Charter Member
1,028 Posts
Guys, this is not the one you want. Get the rapid pump version. A little more
, but I've heard it's worth it.

John Minton FFR 4174

·
Charter Member
1,328 Posts
Originally posted by William Mapstone:
That thing gets cheaper and cheaper every month, guess its time for me to order one. Sometimes I wonder how HF does it.
Chinese slave labor comes to mind...ya know, like Cathy Lee's "children" in Guatemala..

·
Charter Member
69 Posts
Just a little warning on this jack: The add claims a 1/2 turn to release. I have this one and it is almost impossible to let down slowly. If you buy one make sure that nothing/no one is under the car when letting it down.

·
Senior Charter Member
665 Posts
I have the one listed above and it works fine. So what if it doesn't have the quick lift feature, its only about 1/2 below the 4" tube in the full down position, so I don't think you need the $40-50 extra "quick lift" feature. It is shown blue but mine came gold.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts