Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Check this out. Thanks so much to Bill at Cobrapromotions.net for having this custom made for me. When our son is born, he will be brought home from the hospital in this, so I'm gonna get him started very early. :D

Steve

·
THRAMP-master
3,473 Posts
Oh, great... :rolleyes: My wife is also pregnant, was looking over my shoulder when I opened this thread, and now she wants one.

So, what's it gonna cost me?

·
3,760 Posts
Imagine how he's going to feel in 25 - 30 years, when he brings HIS son home in that shirt, and shows him the Roadster in the garage for the first time.

Klayfish, that is the coolest thing I've seen here in a long time.

AJ

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bwana, contact Bill at Cobrapromotions.net and check with him. He can have it made for you. Does your wife peek over your shoulder when you're on the computer too? Drives me nuts!! :rolleyes:

AJ, this was actually an idea I had to make a childs/infants t-shirt or "onesy", etc..., but have never gotten to do it yet. Just a simple and cheap white thing in sizes for infant to 3 or 4 years old, so they can get it dirty and such. I'll probably do it soon, so we have some. But this piece Bill sent me is true artwork. I'm almost afraid to let him have it, because he'll
all over it. :D

Steve

·
FFR Craftsman
5,834 Posts
Congrats!
When my youngest turns of driving age, it's going to be a hoot because her name is Shelby. (no I had nothing to do with the name.) Imagine a gal named Shebly driving a Cobra.

·
Super Moderator
29,556 Posts
Excellent!! I wish I had one of those 13 years ago when my son was born. But then, I wouldn't have a FF Cobra.

He is already eyeing my car, hoping he can drive it when he is 17. Yeah, right!!

2FAST

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.