Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I am still new to the Cobra, picked up a turn-key FFR Mark II recently. I wanted to upgrade the interior door panels and ran across Herb Fraser's site. I ordered a set, but had to wait as Hurricane Sandy took out Herb's power for a couple of weeks. It was well worth the wait, he makes an excellent replacement door panel. Very professional product. I am just an end-user and have no affiliation with Mr. Fraser but I would highly recommend his product. His site link is: HERBS CUSTOM ROADSTER DOOR PANELS

·
Banned
2,213 Posts
Yeah, Herb put out an excellent product. His car is just as nice.

·
Registered
2,119 Posts
Herb's door panels

I finally found leather to match my seats. I will be getting together with Herb soon.

Keep in mind that he can use your material if you need to match your interior.

I have heard nothing but great things about him and his wife.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I spoke to him briefly about a week or two ago as I had not heard from him about my door panels, that is when I learned about the power outage they had experienced. He is a really nice guy to talk to, definitely first-rate product.

·
2,864 Posts
Hi guys,

I am still new to the Cobra, picked up a turn-key FFR Mark II recently. I wanted to upgrade the interior door panels and ran across Herb Fraser's site. I ordered a set, but had to wait as Hurricane Sandy took out Herb's power for a couple of weeks. It was well worth the wait, he makes an excellent replacement door panel. Very professional product. I am just an end-user and have no affiliation with Mr. Fraser but I would highly recommend his product. His site link is: HERBS CUSTOM ROADSTER DOOR PANELS
Marty, that was SOOOOOOO nice ,Thanks Herb
P.S. sorry i missed the post

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.