Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Zipper-suited sun god and
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These first two are under the dash area.

The third and fourth are of the same connector, I believe. It's located aft near the axle housing, looks like an airbag sensor but I thought I got all of em already. In fact, there's two more connectors (3 wires each) aft of this too, and I don't know what they're for. My guess was convertible top motor, but it the harness is from a '93 hatchback GT.

·
Charter Member
145 Posts
Dave,
I think #1 is low oil warning relay,(not positive). I'd only be guessing on #2,(speed control?). The last two are crash sensors.
-Mike

·
Moderator Ad Nauseum
18,585 Posts
Get out your magnifying glass and give me the numbers off the connectors. The numbers will look something like this:
F0DB-14489-C That's the Oil Warning Light Relay on my '91 harness.
Speed Control is: D5AB-14489-N
Did you find a copy of the Ford Wiring Diagrams for a '93? I'm not sure if they're available anymore from Helms. I'll have a look. In the meantime, if you don't have them, start a new thread with the topic, "Anyone have a copy of '93 wiring harness?" Someone will have one and will offer to make you a copy.

Good luck,

d

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Moderator Ad Nauseum
18,585 Posts
Well, I was right Dave. Helms no longer has the wiring diagrams for your car but they do have the EVTM. Well worth it. Get one if you're doing your own wiring. Oh heck, get one even if you're not. Just the fact that you're using the OEM harness is enough.

Here's the link.
http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result.asp?Style=&Mfg=FMC&Make=FCT&Model=MUST&Year=1993&Category=8&Keyword=&Module=&mscsid=RAVX2RUTP0PH8LHJMPC94UJFLCWG3XV3

d

100% free webcam site! | Awesome chicks and it is absolutely free! | Watch free live sex cam - easy as 1-2-3

·
Grand bodger
509 Posts
Hi Dave,

I have the '93 Ford schematics. Post the numbers like NAGA suggested and I can look them up. I will be here all day today, check your PM.

Dave

1 - 6 of 6 Posts