Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Did a search and reviewed the FAQs but could not find any pics of completed pin drive front suspension with adjustable upper a-arms and tubular lower control arms and pin drive IRS rear suspension setups. Does anybody have any pics they could share with me or lead me to proper threads?

Pictures are worth a thousand words, so before I torque down the bolts, I would like to make sure mine is set up correctly.

Thanks for your help!

Curtis

·
1,569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Larry. My coil over kit is still on backorder so I dryfit all the other parts. My shocks look different from yours in that there are no threads on the body of the shock, so I will have to wait for the coil over kit to see how they get installed. Also, I notice that on the rear arm of your front lower control arm you didn't include any of the supplied washers between then bushing and the mounting plate as per the intructions. Did you not have any excess gap or did you elect not to use the washers?

Thanks for your quick reply.

Curtis

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.