Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am having an issue with the State of Idaho! I dont have the proper paperwork to get the car titled. They want ORIGINAL receipts of the engine, transmission, backend, fuel tank and some others. The gentleman that built my car provided me all that he had, but it wasn't enough. So I have to get the car bonded, but my insurance company wont do it because 6 years ago my wife and I filed a medical bankruptcy.

Does anyone know of a company/insurance that will bond to someone considered high risk?

If I cant find such a company, I will have to keep the car garaged for another 1.5 years until it falls off, which completely sucks!

Any help on the issue would be greatly appreciated!!

Attachments

·
Registered
837 Posts
Midwest Classic Insurance advertises as a vender here

·
Registered
523 Posts
your insurance company can bond a car. I spent $100 and bonded a car for $10k about a month ago.

Correction...I didn't read the whole thing sorry :) My insurance company is State Farm, but I'm not sure if tey would consider you high risk. Also, I had a car bonded about a year ago by Farmers...and I wasn't even a customer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.