Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HELP; Build Party w/BEER! (Drink Responsibly)

HELP, we have 3 weekends to get ready to go up to Mike Forte’s to build and install our engine, clutch, tranny, drive shaft. We leave Saturday June 16th. Need some real knowledge and experienced hands to get ready. Things left to do:

1. Install heater core and fan cage (really need help with this one;-( )
2. Finish up the 1+1 System wiring
3. Install engine bay aluminum and foot wells, (all drilled and cleko-ed in place)
4. Install Cockpit aluminum, (all drilled and cleko-ed in place)
5. Install dash and console (all built, wired, and ready to go)
6. Finish installation of handbrake
7. Install seat rails and seat (at least one)
8. Check pedal box installation, yet again
9. Check brakes, oh check brakes again!
10. Get a rudimentary alignment setting
11. Check all nuts and bolts
12. Eat hotdogs, hamburgers and drink lots of BEER with great FFR FRIENDS

So anyone in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia who wants to come by, have fun, and help us along, just post which weekend you would be available to help and I’ll get the beer. PM me for driving instructions. :confused: :eek: :confused:

[ May 12, 2007, 11:04 PM: Message edited by: 5N4K3 ]

·
FFCobra Fanatic
3,378 Posts
Sounds like fun but would be a really long drive for me.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
USAirways?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Guys, I'm desperate...even my son said "DAD, you are actually goiing to ask for help, thats almost like asking for directions when your lost".

·
section 8
5,136 Posts
Do as I did quit your job and get to work! Ping Nick Smith on the Forum . He used to run the build school and is freelancing as a builder on the spot. If he hasn't contacted you pm me I have his email. I have no idea what he charges. Bob

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks, I went to school with Nick, great guy, I do not have his email so please pass it along.

Anyone else want to join in the fun!!!

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Murphy'sSidekic: Sold see you then!!! PM me your address!

·
Karting
35 Posts
For me us it will be crunch time for finals memorial day weekend. This should be the last weekend for baseball, and after that I'm good each weekend.

Andrew

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
With Baseball practice and finals... guess its Murphy'sSidekic and 5N4K3 at the build party Memorial Day weekend. That’s a lot of burgers, potato salad, and beer for two cobra builders. Anyone else in???

1 - 10 of 10 Posts