Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I find it much easier to get to the tranny bolts and hpipe to header bolts from inside the car.

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I was just thinking, most of you already probally figured I was a psycho. Now you know! LOL

·
FFCobra Craftsman
1,021 Posts
You are psycho
there are bolts on the H pipe I just pulled out the sawzall and took the bolts out later

hey you have two other projects in that garage, what are you doing starting another? I know I have heard that one a million times. I have a 69 stang as well ;)

·
FFCobra Fanatic
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Gary-
Actually another hobby of mine happens to be parting these 5.0 mustangs 87-93. That is part of why i decided to build the kit. I have parted aprox 6 of these this year. Anyway you get between $100-$200 for a stock Hpipe on ebay, so I hate to cut them, as tempting as it is!

As for the projects in the garage. The one on the lift is my mustang that up till about a month ago was running [email protected] It is up for sale now. I am parting it out/selling it.

The 69 is a project that needs attention. I have not touched it in over a year. Been working too much on that race car. Here are some pics of stuff i did to it, and when i got it.
http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/saleebay/69mustang

I hope to get the racecar sold and the 69 running before the FFR comes in feb. All the 69 needs to run now is the wiring harnesses put in and the gas tank and trunk floors put in. THe pretty stuff can come later.
Jeff

1 - 5 of 5 Posts