Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Big Boy
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Wayne thank you I will look into those options. I am located in Suwanee Georgia.

My headlights are very dull as I found out last night. What options are out there for a simple upgrade? The ones currently on are the basic 7inch round glass lights.

Thanks

·
Senior Charter Member
1,382 Posts
One thing is to use a good relay system that wires the lights right to the alt and uses the switch to trigger the relay. Read this:
Wiring Headlight Relays

Also be sure to check all your grounds and wire connections and use the correct wire gauges.

Next is to use a good set of H4 bulbs and lens.
Hella headlamp H4 H1 Conversion Headlights 7" 5 3/4" Hella High Low Hella European Halogen

That should brighten things up.

If you post where you are located you may also find a local owner that may be ablt to assist you too.
Wayne

·
Banned
20 Posts
Headlights play a very crucial role in driving a car because it provides you the facility to drive the car smoothly and perfectly at the night time.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Take a look at these guys - xenonpro.com. I got one of their kits a few months ago, much brighter and the install was pretty straightforward.

Watch out for the kits on ebay etc. - been there, done that, terrible. Or if you're not sure, your garage will be able to recommend a good kit for your needs.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts