Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A few years ago I replaced one of my Factory Five headlight assemblies with one from Finish Line Accessories and I thought it was better than the Factory Five one. A while back I needed to replace the other headlight assembly with another one from Finish Line. On September 13, 2020 I order a headlight and Four other items. I paid extra for Three day delivery, now it is October 10th and I have not received anything from them. I have called (voice mail was full) emailed and texted them and still no answer. Does anyone know where I can get a replacement headlight for my Factory Five MKll Cobra Roadster?

·
Registered
225 Posts
Did you ever get any resolution from Finish Line on this issue? Thought they were finally starting to get things sorted out but it appears not to be the case.....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, I am still waiting. I contacted Paypal to either refund my money or send the parts.

·
Registered
588 Posts
I saw a post on Facebook a couple weeks ago where explained what he has been doing and said he was finally getting back to business. Maybe not.
JR

·
Premium Member
122 Posts
For what it's worth, I placed an order for various parts a few weeks back and it's been radio silence since...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts