Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear Group:

My son and I are headed to the Huntington Beach Show in April from sunny Wisconsin - We are in the process of building our Roadster #7602 and want to take a look at the finished product up close. We don't want to go all the way out there and find out we didn't by a ticket to something or be on the outside looking in. We are planning to stay at the host hotel in HB. Any advise from the veterans would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Rick
FFR #7602
Mike Forte 306

·
Registered
1,259 Posts
Hey Rick,
Unless you're bringing in a car the show is pretty much wide open. No tickets necessary. Just walk on.

Mario

·
7,681 Posts
Dear Group:

My son and I are headed to the Huntington Beach Show in April from sunny Wisconsin - We are in the process of building our Roadster #7602 and want to take a look at the finished product up close. We don't want to go all the way out there and find out we didn't by a ticket to something or be on the outside looking in. We are planning to stay at the host hotel in HB. Any advise from the veterans would be appreciated.

Thank you,

Rick
FFR #7602
Mike Forte 306
If you bring me a Packer hat, I'll see what I can do to get you both in free!!!!

Just kidding, admission is free to the public and all are welcome. Stop by and say hi (blue roadster with chrome wheels and baby moon hubcaps.)

Ray

·
Premium Member
7,017 Posts
When do you get into town? There are some Friday gatherings being planned!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts