Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Junior Charter Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi...

I'm planning a little ski trip this winter to Park City Utah, and I was wondering if any of you have been to Kirkham Motorsports in Provo. Is there much to see there? Should I check it out, or hang out on the slopes?

Thanks, Joe

·
Scalded Cat
1,847 Posts
If you are coming to the area and are a Roadster fan then I would take the time to go by. It is worth the trip to see their shop and the things they have to offer.

·
Arruminum
3,691 Posts
Joe,

Stop by and check out the shop. The polished aluminum bodies are a site to behold. Just call before you head down. There is usually someone at the shop from 8 in the morning till 6:30 or so at night. Someone is generally in the shop on Saturdays as well.

·
Still broke & dreaming...
2,205 Posts
Been there! Great shop, nice guys, fantastic machines! Definitely stop in if you get a chance.

·
Junior Charter Member
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks! I will definitely stop by. Those aluminum bodies must be quite a sight in person.

What's with the 3.2% beers out there?
:(

Joe

·
Arruminum
3,691 Posts
The 3.2 beer is so people will have to drink more and Kirkhams can recycle the cans into cars.

·
Junior Charter Member
654 Posts
The 3.2 beer is so people will have to drink more and Kirkhams can recycle the cans into cars.
LOL! Gotta love Utah ingenuity!

Joe,

Come on out! The great snow more than makes up for the weak beer. :D

·
Registered
1,037 Posts
Did anyone see the 40 Willys replica? Body made out of aluminum on a Cobra chassis. How cool would it be to get to the end of the dragstrip and hit the turnoff road at 100 mph.

·
Still broke & dreaming...
2,205 Posts
Still one of my favorite Kirkham rides...

Several more pics from the 2007 Kirkham Summit: CLICK ME!!

·
Registered
9,942 Posts
That's the Ford GT based sled, very cool but I also liked the earlier Willys coupe on the Cobra chassis. I don't think I've seen any more of those.

·
4,318 Posts
Joe if you plan your trip just right, you may be here for their open house they hold in Jan- feb. time frame.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.