Factory Five Racing Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a A9L computer and harness from him a couple of weeks ago (I paid with a money order)
now he has my money and won`t return my pm or email.I bought from here many times and never had a bad deal,just hoping to get a return message on status of my parts (Iam out $170.00)again this is the BEST forum around hopefully there is a reason good for the delay. I like to give people the benefit of the doubt.

·
Registered
6,598 Posts
Give the guy another chance if you can, then do what you got to do. I found this in the search.

87foxbodytt (Member # 5096)
Charter Member

·
Supermoderator
12,393 Posts
The guy has 74 posts, ALL of which are selling parts. He's just another guy leeching off our free site. Email him one more time and tell him he's going to be banned if he doesn't make good. Then let me know directly when he responds.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Aaron Dixon
235 Continente Ave.
Brentwood Ca. 94513

any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated,thanks Len FFR1483

·
1,569 Posts
Not to confuse him with the guy that sells IRS rearends to us and goes by the handle "foxbody". He is a legit guy and I have been to his place of business.

·
Charter Member
3,059 Posts
That blows.

Can ya say Cobra Rally at 3:00 a.m.?

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
1,500 Posts
oh yeah I bought something from that dude and it was a pain. I bought a throttle cable or speedo cable took weeks and allot of emails to get it. they should shut him off of this site. he is only after making $$ off us guys. Get rid of him!!

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The thing that really bites is that the parts were for my sons car also his money, tough to teach a kid about integrity when these things happen.

·
FFCobra Master Craftsman
1,500 Posts
you need to bambard this guy with daily emails. also have one of the moderators tell him they will shut him down if he does not comply with your deal. hope it was not for much $$

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
Ask, and thou shall receive.

Phone number for 87foxbodytt:
925-577-4872

·
Registered
390 Posts
When you get your money back, give max at five star a call for a new computer. I just ordered one from him and after the credit for my old EEC, the total for a brand new one was around $190.

·
Registered
207 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Brandon here... FFR1483's son.

It was for $170. Wiring Harness, Computer, and Drive Shaft Bolts. Pretty disturbing that we have people doing this to us honest hard working people. Thank you for all of your feedback on this guy. And thanks for taking care of him.

As we all know almost all of us are legit people. But there are still some of us who just dont care what happens to another. Patience is a virtue they say, but my patience has run out on this guy. I will keep you updated on the parts situation... Again thanks for all of your help.

- Brandon L Stevens

·
Senior Charter Member
366 Posts
OK,

Maybe it's time for Bruno and Guido to pay him a visit. Who else is up for it? I'll drive. Who's got the 2x4?

A more civilized approach might be:

Maybe a visit to the PostMaster? It's still called Mail Fraud, and it's a Federal offense. The last I heard, the Post Office had NO sense of humor over this.

Brandon,

Send a certified letter to his address, demanding your parts or the prompt refund of your money. Put a time limit on it, and be professional. If you don't get a response, contact the Postal Authorities and file a complaint. They WILL do something about it. If he's really a Mortgage Broker, I'm also sure that the State Real Estate Board would be interested in his unethical behaviour. They also have NO sense of humor.

Allan

·
just another builder
8,238 Posts
By law he has 30 days to deliver after the sale..ie after he gets your money...
that being said...dump'em

·
1,569 Posts
Saw him posting again and remembered this thread. Did you guys work this out in May? He is inquiring about buying a painted body from Stacy tran in the for sale section.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.