Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I also posted this on "What is the coolest thing" thread but I just had to put this out for all to see..
I really can't make this stuff up but I know the rules no pic, didn't happen. Believe me this day has been crazy. Got up this morning and jumped in the roadster at 5:00 am for what was supposed to be my first day back from a long vacation. Nice crisp 25 mile morning drive, get to work have a few cups of coffee with the crew and find out due to a scheduling mix-up, I'm supposed to still be on vacation. No problem, still a perfect morning for a drive so I take the long way home. I get home and have a talk over coffee with my wife and she tells me, "Thinking you would be working, I have my day planned with my mother." Cool! ;) I headed out for my favorite local back roads. What did I run across? A red Ford GT doing the same thing I was doing. :eek: I ran the "P" out of that little 302 for about 15 miles till we came to a stop and we both gave each other a thumbs up and went out seperate ways. This is a morning I will not forget. Even his plate # will stick in my head "2005-GT"

Skip

·
Charter Member
522 Posts
Very cool, I did almost the same thing, except work wasn't involved. I was out cruising the back country roads when a 2006 vette was doing the same thing, we ran my little 306 pretty good until we went our seperate ways. Real fun. (I don't think his drive turned out the way he wanted it though.) :cool:

·
Premium Member
979 Posts
Skip,
I sure hope that was his front plate you were reading. ;)

·
Premium Member
1,988 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Come on guys, I had to run the "crap" out of my car just to keep up with his "spirited" little drive. :( Mike, it was his rear plate..most all the view I saw.
The bottom line was we were both enjoying the fun. I would have loved it if we could have stopped and had a short talk.

Skip

·
Junior Charter Member
222 Posts
Awesome gse guy! I cannot wait to be a part of the St. Louis Cobra groups...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts