Factory Five Racing Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
HighPlainsDrifter
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Happy holidays to the cobra gang.
I already got lots of stuff for the Daytona cobra. Technically the daytona is right under the Xmas tree,1 story down! :)
Perry.

·
Junior Charter Member
984 Posts
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone here!

And for my Christmas present I'd like Perry to post some pics of the completed Coupe! :wave:

Greg

·
Registered
155 Posts
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to Everyone

I second the pic's on the coupe actually I would like to see it in person if you have time over the holidays. As for me I have a temp permit for today and I am heading out for a drive...... :)
All the Best to all.
Brian

·
HighPlainsDrifter
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Pics in link

Hi,
Greg there are pics in the link below,we'll have to get together for a cruise in the summer.
Brian, give me a call, you are welome to stop by and see the coupe.604-574-2667
Perry.

·
Junior Charter Member
984 Posts
I see them now Perry. Absolutely beautiful. If you haven't already, you might want to shoot Mike (Yachts and Rods) a few pics. I am not sure if he has any of the completed car.

Merry Christmas all.

Greg

·
Super Moderator
29,635 Posts
Feliz Navidad!!!

·
Premium Member
5,825 Posts
Mele Kalikimaka from Kailua-Kona!

To all my BC FFROG and other forum buddies (including my 'other' girl at home in a cold garage!) :cool:.

Sean

·
HighPlainsDrifter
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Sunday or monday is OK

Hi,
I'm good with people coming by Sunday or Monday is fine. Give me a call 1st 604-574-2667
Perry.

·
Registered
155 Posts
Thanks Perry

Just a quick note to to say thanks to Perry for letting me come over to look at his car, Wow... he has done a great job. I look forward to cruising together as soon as the weather turns around.
Brian

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.