Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Charter Member
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Special wishes for a great day to those of you with sons and daughters abroad in hostile lands.

I'll be spending it with my 2 boys installing my new breeze steerpak and fms allum girdle that I just ordered from Max. Whooo hooo! new parts!
What could be better.

Both My 6 and 10 year old can spot a cobra from miles away let alone mustangs and 5.0's. Clearly I have infected them. Their shared love and desire for my habit makes me as proud as their honor role performances this year in school.

Jamie

[ June 16, 2005, 08:50 AM: Message edited by: FFRoshs ]

·
1,027 Posts
Getting on a plane Sunday the 19th and heading home for R&R. May not make fathers day, but two weeks with your kids and wife when you haven't seen them in 6 months is a treasure.

·
Registered
984 Posts
Oh Raw Buggs!

Where you stationed? What branch are you in? What rank are you? What is your MOS?

Thanks for serving our country!

Clutch

·
FFCobra Fanatic
592 Posts
Hey Jaime, my eight year old grandaughter is a Ford fanatic, she is constantly looking at cars to see if they have the dreaded bow tie emblem. She spent alot of time in the garage with me during the build and she loved putting the rivets in all the holes while I followed her with a pneumatic rivet gun. I was happy to get them over with but she was dissapointed. Take some pictures, these will be great memories for you guys and happy Fathers day!

·
Super Moderator
29,362 Posts
We're leaving Saturday to see my folks in Northern California. We will spend Father's Day there and I can celebrate with my dad, while my kids celebrate with me. It will be a great time together.

2FAST

·
FFCobra Fanatic
4,257 Posts
Well, since I'm a longtime Subaru guy, I'm allowed into the Exeter Subaru meet at New England Dragway with the Cobra. First time since 1976 that I've had a car on the strip. My 8 year old son will drive up early, do a couple runs then go out to some friends house to meet the wife, little son and in laws. What a car weekend! Just need a couple things to make the car legal and safe for the track (like rollbar bolts)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts