Factory Five Racing Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
...to ME! I turn the big :eek: 50, yes that's :eek: fifty, :( 5 decades, :( 18250 days, :( 1/2 of a century, old today.

I don't feel a day over 18!

Jeff

·
Premium Member
7,017 Posts
Isn't this where we are obligated to say somethin stupid like..."Really? You don't look fifty?" :confused:

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Uh, Jeff. You forgot leap years! You're actually 12 days older than you think. :D :D

Happy B'day!

All the best,
Tag

·
Junior Charter Member
582 Posts
Jeff,

Have a Happy Birthday and many more! Honestly you don't look a day over 49 :)

Maybe we'll have the diner put a candle on your pancakes on the 23rd!

Take care,

Matt

·
Cobra Colorist
5,632 Posts
OH DUDE! You're running out of time...I mean, your golden years will be the best...I mean, think of the discounts at the movies....I give up. HAPPY BIRTHDAY !!!!

·
8,153 Posts
Jeff

You gotta stop putting beer on your cornflakes it's distorting your whole perspective on things.

Have a great b-day, and make sure you sober up before you get back to working on the Roadster.

·
Registered
1,341 Posts
Happy Birthday, you know I used to think 50 was real old, now that I am in my mid 30's I don't think so anymore, I wonder why?

·
3,760 Posts
Happy BDay Jeff. Don't panic, five more years and you're eligible for senior citizen housing.

AJ

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Happy Birthday!! You type like you were 20. But just for reference, you're 26,280,000 minutes old, or 1,576,800,000 seconds!! :eek: :D Judge Wapners' on at 4...Judge Wapners' on at 4....Judge Wapners'

Mike,
You speak from experience putting beer on your cornflakes?

Steve

·
FFR 4331
1,114 Posts
Happy Birthday "Pappy"!

50 whacks for you at the Diner in a few weeks.

(I will just need to stand on chair to reach!)

·
Registered
2,484 Posts
Uh, Oh. When Kathy asked me how old I thought you were, I said "60ish." I'm in trouble now. (Flame On!) :D Do you need a membership application for AARP?

BTW: I got a pic from NCPainter today. The car is in primer! Lookin' good!

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bob, everybody tells me I look 49. Or 51, I can't remember which...
Tag, thanks for making me aware that I am older than I thought!
Matt, candle in pancakes okay/candle in OJ...not okay.
Bat, As I was sitting in my pool last summer, one of your cousins flew out of the woods and swooped down & tried to bite me!
Mike, typically I don't put beer on my cornflakes, I put coca-cola on my cocoa krispies.
Joe, that doesn't make me feel better, but I bet YOU feel older!
AJ, good one! As I recall, you made it here before me!
Steve, did you factor in the aforementioned leap years?
CJ, as much as that sounds like fun...no thanks.( just kidding about the fun part)
Roger, 60ish? Aww man, that ain't right!
Greg, Happy Birthday!! I'm older than you...I'm older than you...naaa naaa naaa naaa naaa...I'm older than you...

Thanks guys!

·
Supporting Vendor & Admin
8,396 Posts
Fifty, wow that's old. Thats over 3600 sunsets more than I've seen. Which would you like, a two year supply of Geritol or a one year membership in AARP? :D Happy Birthday

·
Premium Member
9,134 Posts
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEFF,
I'm a 1955 too. Mine is in November. I agree about feeling 20 but my back feels 75. Take care, enjoy life & all the best to you,
Mike Forte

1 - 18 of 18 Posts